Blush, dusty rose, mauve, bubble gum, petal — call it whatever shade you like, but what we can all agree that the light pink hue is the color of the moment right now. The Instagram generation as coined the color as the go-to shade for clothing, accessories, and shoes, so naturally the beauty market has jumped on the trend and started to add "millennial pink" to their packaging, shade selections, and even fragrances. In this case, the aesthetically pleasing hue is often a byproduct of a highly effective ingredient (berry, rose, etc.). In honor, I've rounded up a few of the beauty must-haves that totally have me "blushing."
Get ready to get pretty in pink.
- Stila Convertible Color Lip + Cheek Cream - The two-in-one lipstick and blush is loaded with creamy, translucent color for irresistible lips and cheeks on the double. The makeup bag must-have features a fresh burst of radiant color that blends beautifully to create a gorgeous glow.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick Lip to Cheek Color - The creamy, blendable lip-to-cheek color pop creates a happy, healthy, endless-summer glow so you look as if you’ve spent a week at the beach in just 30 seconds.
- Chanel COCO Madamoiselle - The sexy and irresistibe Oriental fragrance has a modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - Enhancing the volume, length and impact of your eyelashes in just two strokes, the collagen fueled Better Than Sex mascara gives an enviably intense flourish to your eyelashes.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter Palette - Afterglow isn't your average highlighter - the lightweight (yet luxurious) formula has a super-soft, creamy texture that goes on sheer and blends easily. Use a little or a lot, individually or combined; the four wearable formulas apply beautifully, no matter how much you build it.
- Herbivore Calm Bath Salts - The calming formula contains Pacific sea salts, which are extracted and solar dried from the saline and mineral-rich waters of the Pacific ocean, and are nutrient rich and extremely fine; ylang-ylang essential oil, which is extremely effective in maintaining moisture and oil balance of the skin to keep it looking hydrated, smooth and young; and vanilla oil, which soothes the body, has a relaxing and calming effect on the brain and nerves and provides relief from anxiety, anger and restlessness.
- Pangea Organics Lip Balm - The best part about organic lip balms is you can trust in their healing properties. Pangea's balm deeply conditions lips with its combination of Red Mandarin, Organic Tamanu, Sunflower, Jojoba, Hemp, and Shea oils. This creamy balm is legitimately a foolproof formula for dryness.
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick - This liquid lipstick gives lips seriously long-lasting wear and high-pigment color. Its creamy, color-rich formula glides over lips as effortlessly as a gloss, but dries to a true matte finish that feels weightless all day long.
- Kopari Coconut Lip Love - The clear-colored, coconut-flavored lip balm locks in moisture, smooths, and adds shine.
What are some of your favorite blush beauty products? Comment below!